Thursday, October 08, 2009

THAILAND POKER

Weather has been pretty awful here in Thailand, I knew it was the rainy season but it has chucked down almost every day all day !! - just moved from Phuket to Krabi so fingers crossed for better weather and this hotel has wireless so if weather is bad then I will get a few hands of poker in.

Anyway the point of this post is that I was told gambling / poker was illegal in Thailand - maybe the police will come and get me in my hotel but I have had no issues playing on Laddies at any hotel or getting onto Betfair, very randomly the only site I had an issue getting on was Paddy Power - which to be honest is bad news as did 4 figs in on sports betting at weekend - LOL.

2 comments:

ROSSI said...

those Thai jails dont look to good LOL

TEAMDOBB said...

they only lock you up when ya win so ya well safe!!!