This year has started poor after a Black Sunday where I lost 3 buy ins when fav on each all in and then had 3 big sports bets on footy and NFL which all lost !!!! Also horrible Spurs and fat Harry are going well which gives me no please either. He does my head in - he was crying when agents turned "Modrics" head and then he does same things with Demba Ba the 2 faced ***ka
Anyway I have decided not to do any targets for 2012 as I have no clue what I am going to do this year poker wise and any profit would be great on sports.
Am very much looking forward to 5 things this year though and have a feeling it could be a good one.
1) Vegas for Bens wedding near Easter and week long pass stamped !!
2) Euro's with matches on at decent time for the working man.
3) Olympics and tickets for a couple of events on Aug 4th.
4) Watching my little girl grow up - she is walking and gaining Independence every day at the moment and is really great at the moment !!!
5) Watching Toon win FA Cup final in May