Friday, April 20, 2012

VIVA VEGAS

Have been over to the states twice in 3 weeks with one trip for business and one trip for pleasure. The latter was to attend the stag do and wedding of failed poker fish Ben Holmes (evening Ben :)).

I got a 9 day pass of the Mrs and went with 6 other guys and had a great time in what was my 1st visit in 5 years. I think i won something like 7 from 10 sessions at Blackjack / Roulette but was not playing high stakes so was not a huge number. My best return was the last night when i got 2 numbers in a row on the wheel for 700$ or so.

Stag do was at Pure in Ceasers with VIP table service followed by a  late vist to a "downtown club ;)", Wedding was at the Wynn and was great event especially with the free bar. Other highlights included beer pong at Blondies, the usual awesome visit to Ghost Bat, statto and a decent night in 1OAK club.

The only negative was that i tryed a spin up before I went and went into a 2.5K hole before going when had big losing session when jet lagged at PLO 5 10. However, in a few sessions this week I have well and truly put that loss behind me and am now in significant profit for the month.

Hopefully onwards and upwards.

Congrats Ben & K

No comments: