Saturday, September 07, 2013

STABLE UPDATE

Quick Update on my small share in horses :-

Sandiva - sold but was well impressed when won Group 3 in France.

Fattsotta - I reinvested 1/20th of the Sandiva income and bought a share in Fattsota that won frst time out for us at Epsom under an immense Ryan Moore front running ride.

Stand My Ground - Been off long term injured but had an op and expected back on the racecourse in next 2 weeks - hopefully the op brings about some improvement as if can run like it did first time out this year then should be winning a race.

The Codger - Also has returned from injury, ran OK at Newcastle and hopefully can win another race this season, certainly not a superstar but on an ok mark.

Vivere - Only ran once and was a promising 3rd - I am hopeful that she sould win a maiden and will be better next year, looks a nice prospect.

I have had 5 winner this year from my 5 shares (Douglas Pasha 1, Sandiva 2, Fattsotta 1  & the Codger) - a couple more wins would be a very nice year.



No comments: