Sunday, December 31, 2006

DECEMBER PROFIT AND LOSS

Quite happy with sports this month unlike poker which I will come to in a bit.


SPORTS

American Football
-340
Darts
167
Football
278
Horse Racing
380
Snooker
-90
Specials
40
DEC SPORTS PROFIT 435

Won 435 in the month the highlight had to be Kato Star landing my 14-1 ante post ticket although I did lay some off - have been lucky in the darts with players coming from behind a few times but have been shafted in footy accas by 1 a few times.

However would be happy if made this each month at sports.

Now to poker - the below figures look OK at the end of the month but I am so annoyed. On dec 20 I was 7k up for poker for the month and have lost more than half of that profit in the last 10 days. Tryed to analyse this mainly poor FL play and constant shaftings that I have been posting.

POKER


6 Pak
-406
6 Pak Turbo
374
FL
-1200
H UP
-615
Multi
2257
NL
1380
Omaha
350
Rakeback
797
Total
POKER PROFIT 2937

Again a big losing month at FL and again a profit at NL. However the reason I am so disappointed is that had I not won the 15k$ on betfair then I would be about break even for the month again.

ACTION STEPS

1) Cut stakes at fixed limit - I need to accept that this game is no longer paying the way for me. However it does generate most of my rake and poker points so I am going to drop from 5/10 10/20 down to 3/6 for a month and see how it gos. NL is far more volatile but after 2 good winning months it looks like I need to see if I can make this pay by itself.

2) Move away from STT's - I don't particularly enjoy them - will just play the odd one for fun unless luck turns.

3) My multi play has been miles better this month - I feel I have played relly well and had some harsh beats - however 3 final tables and one win I would take that each month.

Good luck at tables

No comments: