Saturday, September 19, 2009

AND ON AND ON AND ON

Aces bust again (versus Kings) lateish in the 300$ 20K gtd on ipoker tonight to go chip leader with 20 odd left and more than double stack of anyone else with 1st prize 8k - of course I leave with nothing.

On a positive note (as need to find one) had big bet Sheff Utd at evens tonight that won but i turned off at half time as 3 0 and looked on 80 mins and 3 2 so had to lay some back as an equaliser would put me on life tilt.

Horse I have a share in runs at Ayr in the Gold Cup tomorrow (Fol Hollow) - I thought he had strong each way chance although may not quite get home, however draw that I thought was good is not looking sick bad after the Bronze cup today where low numbers dominated.

Out on lash tomorrow so delighted to say no BEEPING POKER

No comments: