Posting this now as playing 1 multi tonight that I have included in below but my worst month ever by a long distance in poker and need to keep my travel money separate from poker money so am calling it a day for the month (off on travels soon).
1) Back in plus column for multis.
2) Played well in APT and EPO never winning a race and losing 2 big 80 20s my way.
1) Like everyone I will blame running like sh1t.
2) However, need to be big enough to realise that 1) alone isn't it and I have had big issues coping with the emotion of losing and bankroll management.
3) I disliked the game and not sure if linked to losing or linked to fact I have been doing it full time.
4) It is harder to make money in the game now, I have thought this for a while but really felt it off late and talked to other players who have said similar.