Sunday, June 27, 2010

DOWNWARD SPIRAL

The run good / play good combo has gone and have dropped over 4K in last week. On top of that I was having my worst sports month ever until i had a decent bet on the plate winner that reduced the deficit by 2/3 rds.

No movements on the home front and the Mrs is now overdue, and with spineless England now out then I have told her that its "time for the feet to hit the street" :).

Engalnd were so bad today that I cant be rsed to even blog about it but I think it would be fair to say with the exception of A Cole and maybe D James every single one of them has beenan absolute disgrace at this world cup.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tough week that sucks.. im in an up one day down the next mode wierd for me im usually on a run for a week then off... anyway i was wanting to mention your blog and get a return link and a follow hows that sound to ya?

Benny said...

Gotta say that i thought Gerrard did okay at teh WC, and Lampard was actually alright in the last game. Overall thought they were a laod of rubbish, and that includes the manager but supposedly the best player, ROOOOOONEY, who was beyond bad!