Thursday, June 24, 2010

TODAYS SIGNIFICANT EVENTS

1) ENGLAND

Much better performance with numerous players I would give 8/10 or above inc James, Terry, Gerrard, Milner and Defoe (for notching) and no yellow cards issue is big plus. I know that winning group was much easier route but would be a huge motivational win if we beat Germany and you have to beat the best teams somewhere (I consider to be Brazil / Argies / Spain).

PLO

Continue to play good and run good. I changed my style 6 weeks ago big style and I am still getting paid on previous style which is good, also tables are much easier than normal this month that helps.

THE LITTLE ONE

My Mrs is now offcially overdue and no sign of movement, special request not to start moving around 3 on Sunday please :)

GL chaps / chapesses.

No comments: