Saturday, September 11, 2010

A POKER UPDATE (BELIEVE IT OR NOT)

3 brief points.

1) WCOOP EVENTS

These have started on *s and played my first tourney for ages in the 215$ PLO 6 handed event with over 2000 runners. Played well for 8 hours and was about 40th of 90 left when i pressed self destruct and got it in bad 2 hands in a row to blow out 60th for just over 1k$. Huge congrats to Dave Dubai Shallow for shipping the 10K high rollers event in WCOOP 2.

2) Staking - LOL - got a message from someone asking me to look at something on 2+2 which I had not been on for yonks. I had quite a few private messages which seemed weird. Anyway turns out someone i staked in WSOP in the marketplace cashed for 45K or so in wsop and I had 3%. SO was chuffed with this and hopefully get the cash despite replying a month late. However, I then had another PM from say guy saying you backed me in wsop did i wnat same offer in another event. Event has now finished and the guy took it down for 65K lol and stakes were cheap so missed out on a free lunch !!!

3) Good luck Brennan in EPO today - I promise to write a huge thread on how great you are if I final table as long as it is accompanied by the photo your sister has posted of you on facebook. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

G
O
L
D

1 comment:

Brenos said...

get drafting that awesome write up ;-)