Saturday, January 29, 2011

JAN HIGHS AND LOWS QUICK UPDATE


HIGHS

1) Got our little baby christened in Jan and had friends and family over for a do at the house. It is true that babies grow up quick (Pic Zoe at 6 months).

2) NL hold em going well NL400 and NL600.

3) Just seen Keys got to FT of Aussie mills and was 2nd - great effort WD.

4) Turned around decent size loss for month into profit between Thur and Sat.

LOWS

1) AFter christening I am still trying to work out in a room when I was 1 seat short (people > than seats) I come upstairs (as live in townhouse) and the 70 year old priest is on the beanbag while my less than half that age mates are on the seats !- social skills of poker players eh Ben / Brenos !!!

2) PLO I run terrible and play marginally better.

3) getting dumped out FA cup by Stevenage!!

Laters

No comments: