Friday, August 24, 2012

EPT HANGOVER - HAVING A LIONAL BLAIR

Absolutely everything has gone wrong betting & poker wise since my exit.

I have lost over £2k on sports &PLO has been unreal.

2 examples today in 2k pots when i called a 4 bet with KKxx both times flop K including once on K74 rainbow versus K7xx and AAxx, and both times the river came A for total pots north of 5k$.

Then just now I get 3 way all in with open ended straight flush draw in PLO versus higher flush draw and another pants hand, hit a non flush csrd straight on turn and finally think my luck has turned when the river pairs the board which I thought was a blank until i see the 4k$ pot ship the other way and then realise as well as f draw he had top 2 pair (so was fav to be fair).


Then finally, on tilt i wedged Bolton tonight at 11-10 and they come from 1 down to go 2 up, I am just pressing the button to take stake back at 1.3 when of course - goal to forest !!!

No comments: