Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NOV POKER PROFIT

Staking 1250
FL 0
Multi -180
NL 400
PLO 0
RAKEBACK 35
TOTAL PROFIT 1505

Great first 3 days then a mega frusrating month. It started with another staking score when one of my horses chopped an EPT side event and I had some good cash sessions and was sitting between 3K and 4K profit in 1st week. Gradually downhill since but have been mega unlucky not to land a major package in the month. In summarry I lost 2 50/50s each for a almost gtd EPT package worth about 10K$, lost a race for a PCA Caribbean seat worth 16K$ and similar for a 3K$ UKIPT seat - in all the above they were 1 seat only and 2nd got the same as say 16th.

Also looks like it is going to be my first year in poker without a major multi score - I have not had a chance to enter many since June however dissapointing all the same.

A bit of profit though that almost covers my sports leak this month.

No comments: