Saturday, November 27, 2010

THIS MONTHS MOVERS AND SHAKERS (NEW FEATURE)

Blog is a bit dead as not playing much poker - instead new feature on my movers and shakers for the month.


MOVING UP

1) RAISING HOPE - New series by the makers of My Name is Earl (one of my personnal favs) - really funny if you are new to parenting.

2) ANDY CARROLL - Good debut for England - will turn into an awesome player in my opinion.

3) SPURS - feel sick typing that but you cannot argue against beating Arsenal and Inter Milan.

MOVING DOWN


1) ANDY MURRAYS MAM (Dont even know her name) - I asked one of my mates if it was wrong that I detest her with a passion ever though never met her - she does my head in!!

2) VEGGIE QUORN - My Mrs is veggie so asked me to get her some quorn slices - when I got there I had a choice of chicken or ham flavour - WTF is that about whats wrong with carrorts or peas flavour !!!

3) NEWCASTLE CENTRE HALFS - What were they doing v Bolton and now both out for 3 games.

No comments: