Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1ST GCBPT

Going to play live this weekend and my 1st bash at the GCBPT main event.

http://www.gcbpokertour.com/festivals/teesside-gcbpt.html

Its closeish to home in Stockton which is an hour max away. Its £550 buy in and looks like a sell out. Really good structure and I play day 1B which is Sat and hopefully all day Sun.

I am hoping this is my first major tourney cash in the UK after going close to the money in the last 2 GUKPT events - but more decent experience regardless.

Huge thank you to Teamdobbs for getting me in.

* Damn just busted in a 1 seat only qualifier for a 14k$ package to the Caribbean Adventure on stars to go chip leader with 12 left. Me AA v JJ and flop comes QQJ.

1 comment:

TEAMDOBB said...

good luck in main event mate, wished Id just played that instead of the other 2.
plenty NPF there