Sunday, October 12, 2008

A CASH SESSION

I just had one of them cash sessions where you seem to read about only if you are on receiving end.

Littlewoods has moved to a new platform and I deposited £250 for a short session of 5 10 NL where I would leave if lost my buy in. I was all in early on a bluff and fortunatley my opponant was up and down and missed so my bluff won.

I then progressed to get loads of set up hands of me v 2 pair aces v high pairs and a few river suck outs (always v same player). I also played very well at times in the session once I had the whole table covered which has given me some encouragement to start buying in for the full amount as I felt i played better then.

Anyway to cut a long story short my £250 got me about $400 and after 2 hrs i left my single table cash game with over $5000 dollars. Definitely the most i have won at a cash table in one session when i am not in spin up mode (won more at 10 20 in spin up mode but ultimate loser at them stakes).

I like many other bloggers would have written the session up in minutes if was on the receiving side but have pushed myself to write it up on good side also.

I RAN GOLDEN AND IT FELT REEEEEL GOOD :)

Now to ride the tide - I am buying some Barclays and HBOS shares. They probably drop this week again when rescue announced but seriously can they be worth a 1/5th of what they were a few months ago -

No comments: