Wednesday, February 28, 2007

FEB P+L - VOLUME RELATED PAY

Bit of a nothing month but pleased overall after a shocking start with the end result although most of the profit is volume related rakeback and bonuses


1238 6 pak
210 Bonus
-1480 Fixed Limit
490 Heads Up
-478 Multis
225 No Limit
1020 Rakeback
1225 TOTAL POKER RELATED PROFIT

I also had the 3rd in the EPT muti qualifier and the 2nd in the Irish Open qualifier in the month - no £ benefit but getting closer to that elusive seat.

Another losing month at FL is a big concern as I think that has been 3 from 5 months but this is where I generate most my rakeback and bonus. Acid test comes next month as my rakeback will be half what it has been recently so I need to make poker pay next month rather than rely on volume.

Also made a good recovery on sports this month but had very few bets overall.


Football 550
Darts 70
Horse Racing 30
Golf 45
SPORTS PROFT 695

Highlights were Giggs goal mins on spread when he scored a late freekick in Europe and Chelseas cup final victory when I had a wedge on.

Cheltneham festival next month and I am gutted as will miss 1st 3 days as cant take time off work and will only see the Friday live.

No comments: