Thursday, March 29, 2007

PROGRESS V AIMS FOR THE YEAR

Aims for 2007 in order of importance and % chance I think I have of achieving it.1) Win 12k on line in 2007. 50%2) Make a profit from stt's or don't play them. 80%3) Have at least 9 winning months from 12. 50%4) Qualify for a major live tournament making the effort via satellites. 20%.5) play NL cash on betfair more and make a profit - 80%plus 2 less measurable ones.1) don't abuse anyone in chat unless abused first no matter how bad there play is.2) have at least 1 day a week when don't play poker.

1) On track
2) Struggling
3) On track
4) Done - passport stamp although would like to qualify for a bigger one.
5) I need to re review this as I feel like I am crap at NL cash.

Then the less measurable ones.

1) Failed miserably on this account in heads up losses this month :( - SORRY !!
2) Tomorrow day off !!!!

No comments: