Sunday, August 12, 2007

16K :( and WSOPE freeroll

I came 6th of 400 and odd earlier on a freeroll on betfair which I think is for £200 or so.

However like of info in the lobby means I have no clue if this is true or when i get paid.

FFS BETFAIR HOW HARD IS IT TO PUT RELEAVNT INFO IN THE LOBBY GET IT SORTED

Then just played the 16k was lowish 30 odd left 18 paid get KK and double up to 6k few hands later get KK again all in v 66 - you beauty board 2234 river 5

Thanks and good night would have been in good possy.

Off to Germany this week so prob no updates and it looks like August could be a bubble / badbeat month anyway.

Lost a pot over 1000$ on Laddies last night when some bozo calls my all in bet with a flush draw and hits - long run I want them to call but I bet all in as I knew he was flushing - too thick to fold - going that way at the moment.

No comments: