Saturday, August 25, 2007

NEVER PLAYED AS BAD

Done almost £2k this month and deserve to have lost every penny.

Luck is well out but then I have played absolute shat as well - and getting worse by the day. I have made some decent cash this year at poker so need to ensure don't chuck it down the drain.
Hence Im going to really limit how much I play in next 7 days and just settle for a big losing month in August - it will be the first losing month since I started my blog :(.

Good news is that I have a good month on sports betting covering the above loss and Guest Connections is entered at Newcastle on Monday so I can go and watch my horse and hopefully its all systems go and we can land a touch but will here more on Monday.

Got a 10k$ freeroll for platinum club on interpoker so at least should be a cheap night if don't go out. Also off to Boro tomorrow to watch Newcastle so that should keep me off the tables !!

Final update is I am trying to buy £500 of Deejay in WSOPE main event for 5% of any return. As you will know he finished top 100 in WSOP and is a player I have always respected and liked on betfair.

No comments: