Monday, August 06, 2007

FOOTY IS BACK :)

After donking off a large horse bet footy was back today.
I looked at the teams and worked out Giggs must be up top for Man U.
Quick look on the web and he was 14-1 for 1st goal so I had a score on :)
I also bough his goal minutes for a tenner at 9 and he scored in the 35th minute.
Lets hope thats the way the season will go after the mare I had on last day of last season.

Poker frustrating as hell today - played shit on 50k and passport then 4 2nds in a row at STT's.
Bit up but hourly rate crap.

Went to Thirsk races yesterday and had a couple of winners that paid for the day which always helps and hopefully will make the Ebor at York in 2 weeks. As some of you will have seen Guest Connections got withdrawn after it got distressed and went mental in stalls at Goodwood. I hope its cuts and bruises only as looked quite bad on TV and I should find out this week.

GL at tables boys and girs

No comments: