Friday, August 24, 2007

YORK REPORT


Went down to the Ebor meeting with the wife for the Tue and Wed of the Ebor meeting.


I did very well on the Wed with 3 winners winning over £300. Wed I only had one winner but it was my biggest bet of the day which put me in profit on that day also. Then I had a small bet on the Nunthorpe winner today at 19 which put me in profit for the 3rd day in a row.


Very disappointed to here they will move to a 4 day festival next year which seems like a money grabbing exercise.


Anyway car serviced and mot'd then taxed for year today and the winnings have gone. (That's before i lost 3 ton at fixed limit see below post ) !!!!


Guest Connections is entered at Newcastle which is where I am from on Monday. I hope the ground stays firm so it runs as it has dropped 2 grades so in my opinion would go with a live chance.


No comments: