Friday, August 24, 2007

FIXED LIMIT HIGH STAKES OVER

I make all my bonus money and rakeback from fixed limit and that's what gets me my platinum status on Interpoker.

However I am seriously going to give it up. I don't know where it went wrong as this was where I have made most my cash in poker the last 3 years but this year its loss after loss.

Sessions this month are below which is over £2000 loss and without FL I would be in profit in month. I reckon it will generate bonus of 150 and rake back of say 250 so still a huge net loss. Hence I am restricting myself to a maximum level of 5$ 10$ at fixed limt where i played as high as $20 40 in the past. If I still don't make any cash from it then i will give it up completely and focus on areas where i make cash.

I honestly have no idea where it has gone wrong and probably a lot to do with same username for 2 years but facts are facts Im a fixed limit loser and need to do something about it.


IP
FLWON413
IPFLLOST-870
PSFLLOST-100
IPFLLOST-300
PSFLLOST-380
IPFLLOST-450
PSFLLOST-480

No comments: