Saturday, September 01, 2007

AUGUST POKER P&L

Bad month and the first losing month I have had to post since this blog started. Fixed limit a disaster and my luck is awful in multis summed up just now when my AK was beat by A9 when both all in with 16 left in 16k to go 5th. However, I'm not hiding I also played poor at times this month and haven't raked much so start next month immediately on the battlefield !!


6 Pak642
Fixed Limit-2587
Heads up -45
Multi-861
No Limit 965
Rake/Bonus920
Total Loss-966

HIGHS

Very few - I think qualifying for 2 *s events next month for small buy ins was one and my NL profit another.

LOWS

Blowing the 6 shooter the over night when I should have guaranteed a return of £800. Donking some multis and lack of fortune in multi's then tilting a bit. Also was over £3k up at one point on sports and poker for month and finish month in front by skin of teeth when combine them.

No comments: