Tuesday, September 25, 2007

CARLING CUP UPDATE AND TORRES PAIN

Newcastle well and truly hammered and Sheff united comfortable winners = a small loss.

However, I am gutted on Liverpool game. I have seen Torres a few times and he looks like one of the best strikers I have ever seen. I heard last night he was a likely starter so put up £10 on his goal minutes on the spreadfair site (like betfair but spreads) at 17. This was unmatched and was trading at 22 tonight. He scored a hatrick with goal mins over 200 so would be 200-20 * 10 eg £1800 profit for about £180 risk which would have been my biggest ever spread return - GUTTED.

I did buy total games in Sheff United game at 2.8 for £100 and it was 5 0 so a nice profit there.

Playing 1st game poker for a while tonight - the 110k Gtd on Mansion with 600 runners hence 50k of added value. If you play 1 multi a week it should be the £110K gtd on Mansion on a Tue night as nearly always 40-50k off added value and only £50 to play.

Good luck all

1 comment:

Amatay said...

nice blog m8, i've linked you to my blog which is aload of poker/life related shit i've been writing for 18 months now. Hope you enjoy!