Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MORE ***** FRUSTRATION

Everything going wrong.

Tourny played the 200$ on Betfair raise ir up AK flop Aj4 bet almost pot one caller - turn non dangerous 6 but I checked ( to call ) small bet and then i call a non dangerous river. Enigma shows 66. Absolutely pathetic play by him in my opinion - he then types well i wasnt sure you had got any of the flop. I cant think of any possible hand I could hold that I would raise pre flop with that makes his call any good. Shortly after Ak v 99 and river ace out.

Now 2 big cash pots in row - SB AK flat calls v my BB 93 sooted flop AK4 all my soot - turn is a blank and get them all in of course river ace for another 700$ down drain. 2 Hands later I raise AK sooted and only have 220$ lefy flop Q43 two of my suit i bet get reraised and jam v QJ miss the lot another 250$ gone.

Now zero in Betfair to go with Interpoker - only Stars I have cash in at minute.

I did win a EPT qualifyer to final stage last night - 33$ buy in for 1000$ + 50$ seat but have unregisted to take it as tournie dollars in my account to play some of the WCOOP games.

Anyway off to bed in huff -

No comments: