Monday, September 03, 2007

PLAYING WITH A RYDER CUP LEG END !!


I was playing 2.5$ 5$ NL on Betfair last night and my mate rung up said I was playing with Sam Torrence. A player at my table had the name torrence.s but supposedly he was a bounty in the WSOPE and was the real Sam the Man.
Anyway he wasn't the greatest player in the world but was by no means totally awful - you could tell stakes didn't mean much to him as he fired numerous pot size bluffs.
Anyway some muppet comes to the table and starts telling Sam how bad he is - that he never folds etc etc. Why do people do this - they should be happy to play with players if they are as bad as they make out - thick muppets. Anyway 1 guy gives Sam a bit crap who calmly just puts lol then night when he wins a big pot to skint the other player and Sam types "night"!!!
I got some good hands v Sam and took 4 buy ins from the table so a top night for me. I asked Sam best moment - putting the winning putt in Ryder Cup or when captain when won Ryder cup - his answer captain by miles.

2 comments:

Small Stakes Poker said...

oi link me up man ;)

Poker play the Soap way said...

sorted - sorry you were linked buy my display set up was only showing 10 (now 11)