Monday, May 26, 2008

Caribbean Poker Classic 2008

OK - need to get myself out my current rut so just done something to cheer me up a bit.

I have a 10K Euro Package to use on Littlewoods and have been debating for a while what to use it on. I was watching a program on sky about Caribbean cruises and this made my mind up for me so I have asked to use my package for the CPC this year which is a one week cruise in November from Miami around the Caribbean. This was my favourite ever poker event last year and met some great people who have blogs like Azi / Animal / Dests / TeamDobbs etc last year (all linked). Hopefully Ben and Brennan can qualify again this year - or maybe someone with a girlfriend who can accompany the wife :)

Few more details (I am thinking I should get about 4k$ cash also as package includes 2k$ plus I am due the difference between 10K EUR and 10k$.

Official site http://www.caribeanpokerclassic.com/

The package

$10K CPC Main Package • Stateroom for two with complimentary meal plan• $2500+$200 Main Event buy-in• $2300 in tournament vouchers• $2000 cash for travel and expenses

Itinerary

DEPARTURE
16 NovemberMiami, Florida
17 NovemberCruising
18 NovemberSan Juan, Puerto Rico
19 NovemberCharlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
20 NovemberPhilipsburg, St. Maarten
21 NovemberCruising
22 NovemberCruising
23 NovemberMiami, Florida

The poker

Schedule of Events
17 November No Limit Hold’em$300 + $30
18 November No Limit Hold’em$400 + $40
20 November No Limit Hold’em$500 + $50
Main Event 2500 + $20012:00 PM
Main Event Final
22 November$1000 + $100

3 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

started my quest as well sunday neet!!

All aboard skipper!!

Brenos said...

The ship looks amazing!

I shall be making a go for this for definite :-)

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.