Tuesday, December 23, 2008

RAN LIKE LINFORD THEN LIKE JOHHNY VEGAS !!!

Ok so golden ran continued last night - I had New York giants in Running outright and before game at -3.5.

Anyway opponants miss a 50 yrd field goal to win and gos to overtime. I then not only win the outright but because its touchdown rather then fieldgoal i win the handicap also and ship £800.

However, played 25 50 limit and never ran as sick in high stakes limit in my life doing abou £1100 in 2 hours which was a blow.

Hence took the money out my account and left 1 grand to play with over holday period rather than going daft.

Anyway readers of my blog will know Kato Star has paid for my xmas the last 2 years with 2 very nice ante post touches. However, I am not on ante post this year but have just put a big wedge on at 11/8 heopfully ground dries up a bit and we get good to soft.

I think the quality is not there in this years racing and if jumping holds up i expect it to collect for 3rd time.

No comments: