Thursday, April 16, 2009

GIVE ME A BREAK

Nobody has ever ran as bad as me for so long.

Move from NLHE to PLO tonight to see if any different and run 500 up to 1200 at 2 4.

I then lose 1000 pot AAxx v KKxx with most in pre and then flop nut flush v trips that make FH.

Then 1800EUR pot with 1500 in on turn when board is QJ56 with me JJ and him AAKK and river 10.

- another £500 tonight and thats a 10K bad swing and i dont use tracker tools but you can be sure I am running at more than 10k under EV over the last month or so.

Its so totally fkin sick - of course i play multi on side KK no match for an AJ that shouldnt be in pot flop AAx - thank you and another good night.

to top the lot I have £100 on Wade to beat Taylor at 11-2 - he was 7 3 up and needed 1 more leg. Now 7 6 anyone want to be what happens in last leg ........

EDIT

of course misses 2 shots at double for match hence chance to get break even gos.

FML FML FML FML FML

No comments: