Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FINAL TABLE STARS 100$ 700 RUNNER FREEZE OUT IN RUNNING

Currently on final table of this on *s.

5 left all have equalish stacks but I am now 5th of 5 after being a slight chip leader 30 mins ago. I tryed to chop for $8k each but noone was interested so I now look weak !!!!!

Anyway need to ladder one place to 4th to recover weekends lossers.

EDIT

FFS that was the biggest BOK thread of all time - just got it all in QJ (woops) versus TT so racing for a pot to go huge chip leader and lose and gutted with $3.8k for 5th. flop was 789 for an extra 2 outs but missed them all.

4 comments:

BH said...

Still a good effort though mate - even if you are a bit disappointed now.

Great timing just before Macau / sabatical to get some holiday spends...

Anonymous said...

For an extra 2 outs?

Didn't u lose 2 outs in total?

Anonymous said...

How do you get an extra two outs?

Unlucky btw, better than sweet FA.

Hawk

Poker play the Soap way said...

To anonymous - I thought this when i went to bed last night but couldnt be rsed to get up to correct.

Indeed I lose 3 of my outs (jacks) and gain 2 different ones(tens) so was actually 1 out worse off