Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NEW FILLY

Ok Cheltenham was a disaster today and I did my brains in ( 4 figs).

hence rather than chase / waste more tomorrow I took advantage of an offer from the syndicate who I have my horse shares with. They had an offer on for 1 day only that if you bought a capital share in a filly by Motivator then you would not have to pay any training fees (This is saving £600 per annum). Hence I bought a very small share although would not be surprised if the plan becomes apparant to ship it on at end of 1st season.

So that means I now have 3 shares in horses for the year and I am going to make sure thats it or will get in bother with the Mrs !!!

Fol Hollow (4 year old sprinter) - D Nicholls
General Caribou (NH flat - will go hurdling in winter)- N Gifford
Unnamed 2 year old Motivator filly - P Haslan

Hopefully, there is a winner in them in the year ahead and can take me to a couple of decent meetings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck
I didnt end up buying a share of General Caribou, but I will be looking for something hopfully may time, when I get back from Vegas, hopefully with a bit more cash than I took.
Keep us updated with how they go :)
Matt

Denman said...

Hello soap follow your blog just wanted to say the gold cup should be a cracker with denman anything like back to his best and your fav boy kauto and neptune should be a good finish up the hill

keep us posted on your horses