Sunday, May 17, 2009

6 SHORT STORIES

YORK RACES

Has a good day with my mates from Lanchester down at York on Friday - 3 winners including 1 decent bet covered all expenses for day and some - only regret is ending up in a shit club in town till 2am when should have come home when got back to town at 11.

EPSOM DERBY DAY

I have a VIP invite to a corporate do at Epsom races on derby day from a poker room that looks mint. Also few of my mates going and fol hollow entered so should be a top weekend (June 6th).

FOLDING POCKET KINGS

I read a few articles on this including Ben the fish Holmes one lately. I nearly folded kings twice in 2 mins last night. 1st time was a sat to FTOPS main event with 14 seats and 17 left and an all in ahead of me and i folded when in 11th - he had QQ !!!

2nd time someone 3 bet me in the FTOPS main event and they never 3 bet so i was 100% they had aces. However , before i folded i decided it was +EV to set mine for 300 more and shipped a 20K pot when K flopped - had it not flopped I would have folded. However, i went out 7 hrs later for 0 return - how annoying is that !!!!

NEWCASTLE GUKPT

Is on this week - I will probably play one of the £200 events on Mon or Tue and then take it from there.


PLO HORROR STORIES

I have lost 2 massive pots today when all in with a flopped full house at PLO against someone with a set. Both times they filled up for better full houses and 2200 in pots.

SYNCHRONISED BREAKS

While playing on FTP i noticed that all the multis have breaks at same time. This is so simple yet a master stroke. Should mean the likes of Amatay never need to pish / shat themselves again :)


1 comment:

Robert "Animal" Price said...

"Should mean the likes of Amatay never need to pish / shat themselves again" or stop for a danger wank !