Sunday, October 28, 2007

BETFAIR DELETED

I know it sounds pathetic but I wont be playing there for the forseeable future. I know its variance but its in my head now. Thats 6 times in row in decent cash tournies. Tonights is a complete joke - whats he doing pre v my smallish stack and even the push on flush draw with unders is pathetic imo. Not only am i getting beats every time but always v useless donks who shouldnt be in the hand.

1) preflop I dont have enough chips for him to justify call.
2) On flop he should push - chance he wins pot if i fold and didnt have hand.
3) How did he get that many chips anyway !!!

http://www.runittwice.com/viewgame.aspx?id=OOFFJKB8554211

Betfair deleted then i lose a 3 outer on Mansion in the 150k gtd followed by qq v AJ where Aj called for 18 big blinds well played.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. Having a good time in Germany. They are mad for it over here. I have lived in Essen for the past year.