Saturday, October 20, 2007

PLAY REVIEWED


I was just fortunate enough to get the young lady pictured to review the final hands in the 20k for me from last night when I was questioning my play. She says I played it fine so i feel much better now. Young lady in question is Annette Obrestad. If you have not heard of her yet then you should have as she won a WSOP bracelet in London this year and is now the youngest ever bracelet winner - I also thinks its great that she is contributing to the Betfair forum and that she spends time giving guidance to players when asked. A very welcome addition thus far. Betfair announced a shake up in tournaments today to a very mixed reaction but will have twice weekly a 20k gtd with 200$ buy in and 5000 chip stacks and 15 min levels which sounds good. I may play it on a Friday but think will finish too late on a Tuesday for me to play it.
Finally i just read the below post on the motor sports forum !!!!

chris777
17 Oct 01:33
I was sitting at a table a couple of hours ago playing a cash game and ther was a player seating down twice ,he/she was on the left of me and the right .This is cheating surely as they are starting with 4 hole cards and can team up against other people ,whats going on !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite surprised she is writing on the forum. I've been reading her blog but find it quite a struggle.