Monday, October 15, 2007

DECENT PERFORMANCE AT LAST


Just played a very good game at last.

I came 4th of almost 400 runers in the Crapto 40k£ gtd. Played my best poker for ages as got very few hands and basically had to survive the last 2 hrs with nothing. Just had to make loads of moves.

Tourny lasted 5 hrs and I dont think I made any mistakes and even the standard suckout that usually comes v me at the moment didnt work. I was all in AA v 66 and he hit 6 on riv but fortunately it gave me a flush !!

At final table have to admit to doing the opposite of usual after last nights post and just hung on and hung on as any place i moved up was £400 - I think I was last from 9th downwards and people just kept knocking each other out as my steals sneaked through late on.

Anyway £3019 quid one of my best ever cashes.

Message to Greig - A twist free post :)

3 comments:

Wildcat said...

Well played Soap, superb result!

Brenos said...

Congrats mate :-)

wants said...

Damn, nice cash-in. I love it when that patient final-table play pays off. It's such a great feeling when you can earn 400£ just by folding.