Wednesday, October 17, 2007

FORUM GAME RESOLUTION

Turned out OK in the end.

They gave us 1st for team event as with Plat and I on final table and Carl 11th we could not be caught. They also added 500$ to prize so we will get 390$ for each team-member.

For individual game they paid on positions so i got 6th for $240 and odd dollar but they threw in a 50k entry worth 330$ so pretty happy with this (and my Betfair fleece for winning team!!)

The thing I am most pleased about is that my team was genuinly from ante post forum and I just asked for volunteers and did not ask anyone for credentials. First ten back were in and Im sure this was the spirit the event was created for. EG the talking part that counted. As winning captain I was able to choose where the 2.5k$ was donated to also.

As I said last night great event, great team spirit and a huge success but for the Fin Tab episode.

The points from last nights final tables have put me in top 10 on multi leader board for month so will prob mean I have to have a bash at a few Betfair multis the next few days.

Guest Connections entered at Catterick on Sat so may get a day out although soft ground is not favoured.

Finally, well done to Mr Silent on his 16k victory last night which he dominated from 2 tables left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I presume Mr Silent stayed quiet about his success.