Firstly, it is so easy when you have a good year like I have to just take it for granted. What i do realise is that while I feel I played very well last year I also ran very well in the last 3 months which included my 3 big multi wins. In all these I won at least 1 50 50 that mattered at final table. My profit at NL also was pretty much exactly what I ran at +EV. Hence some of below may look conservative but I would be genuinly pleased if hit them - especially as I plan to try an few bigger buy in events.
1) Win 36K in 2009.
2) Qualify for at least 1 of WSOP / CPC / AUSSIE or EPT.
3) Play 2 or 3 GUKPT and cash in at least 1.
4) Learn PLO without making a loss in the year.
5) Give up FL if losing at any point in year.
6) Make +EV from staking.
1) + £1 profit and I would be happy.
2) Give up online casino.
1) Get fit / lose 3/4 of a stone.
2) Do some exercise at least twice a week.
3) Plan to see the Northern lights in 09 / 10
4) Help someone get a shot at something they probably would not if did not help them (staking etc)
Thats it - hope all go's well for my readers also.