Sunday, January 13, 2008

Betfair 100k Sunday

The 50k tourny is replaced with a 100k tourny from tomorrow onwards. However the buy in has also changed from 330$ to 550$ and hence a bit steep for me. However, I just won £350 with 4th in a multi so will treat myself to a direct buy in - it starts 1830pm tomorrow.

I went down to Man U today with my mate who works for the club to watch the toon play. We had tickets in the chair mans lounge and had a drink their after the match and I got to meet Bobby Charlton, stood next to the new England boss and seen the premiership trophy. All nice touches but unfortunately after doing ok getting to 0 0 at HT with a perfectly legit goal chalked off for offside we proceed to lose 6 zip - the worst defeat I ever have seen Newcastle have !!!

Harry turns us down also -what next for the toon army !!

No comments: