Sunday, January 06, 2008

LUCKBOX DAY

Not multis I still run sick in them.

But in last 2 300$6 paks I have had AQ beat AK and I went on to win and A6 sooted beat AK and i went on for 2nd.

Also earlier today and recognised I was playing crap and needed to get patience back so entered a 15$ feeder into the 250$ Sat Final on Sunday to Brighton UKGPT on Blue Square. Great format ran for a few hours. Got one decent piece of luck in rebuy period when aq on q high board beat AA and then I had this player on my case for next 2 hours even when I knocked them out they stayed window licking.

Anyway 1 seat to next level 2nd about 150$ cash 3rd nothing. I lose nearly all my chips 1010 v QQ which was blind v blind. They have about 18k each and I have 2k max. The next 5 mins I win every time I go in with a combination of weak folds, winning 50 50s and one 3 outer suckout. I then knock out a player and get heads up with 25% of chips. I double up 1st hand of heads up and go on to dominate and win it to qualify for tomorrows final 250$ final with 2 seats guarenteed.

However, I have to hand it to the window licker who stayed to rail and abuse me. When i was sucking out with hardly and chips in 3rd he told me " Your like a turd that you cant get rid of no matter how many times you flush" - have to admit made me laugh :D

UPDATE

Wish I had waited till end night to post that as very next 300$ game lost to runner runner whn i had trips !!

No comments: