Tuesday, January 08, 2008

SH1T HAPPENS

LOL

Built up a nice balance at a NL table on Interpoker and tick sit out next hand. (my big blind) I get dealt 67 clubs and raise up the "last hand" in possy 1 to 33 - 2 callers which I like but then big blind raises 4 times - I should have been done here !!! - However I call as I think this prices in the people behind and I want a multiway pot - I also have position on the raiser.

Anyway flop comes KQ10 with 2 clubs and initial raiser checks - I think he has something like 99 but not sure - I fire out decent size bet - anyway get raised by the other player and BB folds. Im pretty priced in to flush draw and then play a shocker by jamming (I couldnt put him on pair the way the hand has gone) - called by ten ten and lose biggets ever cash pot of $2400 dollars when I miss my flush outs (needed to not pair board also so was in bad shape).

Looking back at hand 1010 is a holding he could easily have had and not a hand Im proud of.

EXPENSIVE LESSON - MULTI@S ONLY TOMORROW !!

No comments: