Sunday, January 06, 2008

THE F A CUP & The Poker COCO


I know what FA stands for betting wise and it equals my total returns from bets on the footy this weekend and the 2nd word is all and the first has 4 letters.



£150 on Liverpool odds against in running - go 1 0 up when I'm having my tea - usually i will take stake back at that stage but was having tea downstairs you know the rest.


Then naively thought Newcastle cant be as bad as they have been playing and had 2 ton on them. They are absolute crap and if tickets for the replay are above a fiver they will get one of the lowest ever crowds for a FA cup replay. Best start giving them away to schools for free like Sunderland do.


Poker wise go out the 50k with full house v full house where I am in front till river (well go mega short anyway) and then in 25k freeroll huge filed I am quickly chip leader and then put a huge over raise on some one at 100 200 raise they have raised to 600 i push for 10K and they call for 6k with Ace Jack - NH COCO. (of course jack comesv my KK) - I just donked off rest of chips on tilt (if u can be in a freeroll).

What as crap day - sorry for rant had to get it off chest !!!


I have the Blue Square qualifyer later but will come nowhere as mindset is crap and if could unregsiter and take cash I would. UPDATE
Played pretty well in GUKPT qualifyer 7 prizes and 4 seats and was about 6th of 13 left but then made mistakes 2 hands in a row inclusing an over aggressive reraise on the BB v SB with an ace and lost to his pair and gone.
Fortunately i played solid NL poker at 5 10$ for 2 hrs and won about 1200$ so day about rescued.

What as crap day - sorry for rant had to get it off chest !!!

No comments: