Saturday, December 29, 2007

6th in 16k and gutted

35 left me AA v TT for 25k pot and chip lead board comes kq2ja giving me trips and he hits 2 outer for straight.

Then really proud that only had 5k left and didnt donk it off and got to the chip lead again winning only 1 race. Then Im sick.

6 left 2k$ plus for top 3 so thats what Im after. Im joint leader and the other guy is the guy above - he raises 1 from cutoff I pick up AK in BB and jam - he has QQ and it holds and Im gone 6th.

Could have folded into 3rd or 4th and mad as hell I didnt flat call. He has only been raising with decent stack with decent hands although I didnt rate him and thought if he had AQ he would call.

Mad as hell with 800$ and 6th which aint going to put me into the $ prizes in the multi leaderboard. Stupid pushing for the win instead of taking a big cash - annoyed a lot at myself.

Anyway had good day on single tables won 3 2snds and 2 nowheres so 4 figure £ profit on day.

Also my new Wii came today which seems very good and Im going to make it my resolution that when tired after long day at work not to play poker.

UPDATE

My mate Carl notified me of a complete fish at 1 2 $ nl who had moved to 2 5 so i joined that table. I won about 800$ including a 1k$ pot with a 10 outer suck out which makes me feel better about the above multi beat !!

1 comment:

F-Badger said...

the AK push is good 6 handed.

Calling is weak. You played well and got UL.

U are playing well so just stick in and a big result will come.

cheers