Sunday, December 16, 2007

WE HAVE A DEC MULTI WIN

It wasn't glamorous or big $'s but it was welcome.

Played a Multi on Mansion this morning and came 1st for 1280$. Pleased to say my final table luck changed when I was a total luckbox winning 3 40 60s on the final table including one on the river.

I have just seen Betfair has the 150k gtd tonight with 550$ buy in and I may treat myself to that if I cant qualify via the 10$ rebuy I am in now !!!

I also hear rumours that Gethan will be from Strictly tonight getting Aleisha heads up against Matt :) !!! Go on Ms Dixon.

The mansion final table beat the other night still netted me 4k$ so Dec is going OK thus far on poker front although my sports have been shat. A nice last min winner for the toon for 2nd week in row was a very welcome 3 pts as we have chelsea Man u and Arsenal all away in the next month.

No comments: