Friday, December 14, 2007

MY SICKEST MOMENT IN MY POKER CAREER

Played the 50k gtd rebuys (250 runners) on Mansion tonight and played really well - got to fianl table without getting any good beats - (won 1 big race)

Get down to 4 handed - prizes are huge with 12.5k$ for winner and I have been very loose stealing a few pots.

I get dealt AA and raise and the 1 other good player on the table reraises so I jam and get called. This is for a million chips and 66% of chips in play with 3 left so highly likely for the tourny.

Me AA ( inclusing Ace hearts) him JJ

Flop 3 hearts no jack - river comes Jack hearts and i lose the most important pot of the year for me as the board paired on the turn despite me having the ace flush.

Feel physicaly sick :(

1 comment:

Wildcat said...

Ouch, horrid one :( vul, and better luck next time!