Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TESCO SCAM WATCHOUT

I don't how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me at Tesco in North Shields, and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works: Two good-looking girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, wearing only hot pants and really skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say, "No," and instead ask you for a ride to another Tesco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start getting off with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and gives you the blow*** of your lifewhile the otherone steals your wallet. Be careful out there. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday.

3 comments:

Amatay said...

ahahhahahaha, i've heard that one b4 but it is a good'un

TEAMDOBB said...

lololol luv it n1 made me giggle m8.

sttrow said...

Classic