Saturday, January 20, 2007

MULTI RUN CONTINUES WHILE FIXED LIMIT FRUSTRATION GOS ON

Played the £12k GTD tonight and got some good beats !!!!
A few times i won pots all in from behind including hitting a 2 outer. Hover I then blew it at the final table when the prize money was huge. I was 4th of 9 left and fired 2 big bluffs in a small blind v big blind pot - the second time I bet far too much into a board Q55 which I thought was a good one to fire at when I had raised from SB and got a call (him Q ten suited). My bet size was pot leaving me crippled and I think I could have bet 1/2 the pot and still had some play left if he had called or raised. Really annoyed at my poor play but got £250 for 9th. ( but for example 375 8th 500 7th 1000 5th etc )

Disappointing week also on FL cant seem to get moving and basically Im only break even for month as my profit is basically rakeback generated. Today I find a total fish maniac playing FL 10/20 raising all the time with nothing and quickly take £400 off him. But then I multi tabled putting the 400 in 2 tables and basically lost all the profit over 3 hrs.

We played the dream team event last night and none of us did anything so no longer looking any good in that although will give it another bash next week.

No comments: