Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ANOTHER PILE OF SHAT

Just had a £300 quid 2 outer riv v me and now minus £1750 for month.

Dont know what to do.

Beats have made me play poor and keep get shafted vicious circle. Tempted to take break from gambling for a while or just play the $10 and $25 rebuys on bluesquare and set a max loss of 2.5k£ in the month. I dont want to give winnings back and I had awful run From July - Oct last year when I did about £5k in and thats in my head also.

Have the Grov event in less than 2 weeks so need to sort head out - any advice in prep and mental attitude would be appreciated at this time.

If I cant resist playing tomorrow then I have seen a 25$ event on Laddies to win a share in a horse and I think I may play that only. May as well keep stakes low when playing like a numpty till I get head sorted and beats stop.

VARIANCE i guess !! need to refind the mojo :)

No comments: