Saturday, July 21, 2007

JANES DELIGHT UPDATE

As readers will know I have a small % in a horse - Janes Delight.

She was dropped to seller grade at Ripon today but has just given me my 1st ownersip winner and it feels great. Bit gutted I decided not to go today but so be it. The bad news is it was a seller and we were not able to hold on to her and she was sold for £12k. However she won by 8 lengths in a very poor race but I had a decent bet on her so happy.


Janes Delight
*
7.59
76.34
Back

503.04

However she cost 20k so we have made a loss overall - I will probably get involved with another now at Middleham Park Racing - just keep the monthly direct debit and use the p money and sales proceeds to get a different one.

Jane's Delight (IRE) (10)
4/1
2 8 - 3v1
A Elliott(3)P C Haslam
-
with leader, led 3f out, clear over 1f out, ridden out comfortably
2
8
Lavender Moon (IRE) (4)
3/1 JFav
2 8 - 3p1
A Mullen(3)K A Ryan
-
chased leaders, ridden over 2f out, went 2nd over 1f out, kept on no chance of winner
3
1/2
Indecision (3)
3/1 JFav

No comments: