Tuesday, July 17, 2007

POKER STARS

I keep reading on forum about the massive Sunday games on poker stars so signed up last night. At first glance the software / format and games look really good. Downside is there is no rake back.

However I signed up via Dibbles blog and he was playing a 50$ multi so I watched him. I have been running bad but I really felt for Dibble last night.

Final table prizes were huge and he played perfect poker then every time he got to about 3rd-6th of remaining runners he got shafted and then recovered then shafted again etc.

Think he lost his KK v TT for chip lead then another dominating hand that he was 70 odd % then with 10 left he was last but got them all in with ace King v ace two and is shafted again.

I know hes not reading blogs at moment and bit annoyed at poker but if he plays like he did last night a big $ finish is just round the corner.

I had a very good night at £10 £20 fixed limit on Interpoker and the July damage has been severely reduced.

Cape Wrath on Ch4 later - MINT :)

No comments: